Monday, April 4, 2011

DC: Week Four





                                      

Week 4 in DC.......... After going through all of the photographs I took this week. It was a night shooting kind of a week. I went out several nights this week to photograph the city to gain a different perspective. I think the city takes on a whole new persona at night. With all the reflections and lights the entire city comes alive in a new way. I also was able to see a concert on The Mall during the National Walk for Epilepsy. During every week, I take many photographs whether I am working or just taking a walk and seeing what I can find. More to come from every experience during this amazing internship at the Smithsonian.  

1 comment:

  1. jaclyn, these are gorgeous! great job. so happy to hear your enjoying your internship can't wait to hear more about it. You make us proud!

    ReplyDelete