Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Back to My Roots

I am currently working on a photography project where I am shooting as many different people as I can, all on black and white 120 film. This is an extensive project that will last several weeks. This image is a product of one of my shoots. This is my grandmother and normally she asks, "Is my face going to be in it?"with any photos I take of her, but she came by and I took this quick shot. So a big THANK YOU goes to Nanny my grandmother for always supporting me and allowing me to photograph her any time. This image was photographed with a Bronica ETRSi with Kodak Tmax100 film. I just can't stay away from film.

4 comments:

  1. I love these images you've done. I love the choice of doing it on film as well! very well achieved. I think your campaign will look very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Sir! I love your work with film. Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this shot of Nanny! I can't wait to see the final results of this project. Great idea and well shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. miss o'nashsis i really like this shot

    ReplyDelete